Encouraging young people to stay in school.
Held annually throughout Québec in February, Hooked on School Days (HSD) are a special occasion to highlight the importance of staying in school, for the well-being of both individual students and society as a whole.
HSD also celebrate the vital work of those who help young people fulfill their potential.
February signals the half-way mark to the end of the school year and the start of registration for the fall CEGEP term. It’s a month when students can feel like they’ve run out of steam, sluggish, and unmotivated.
Take the time to make a gesture
- Raise awareness of the importance of school perseverance and success of young people.
- Make Montreal’s school perseverance situation more widely known.
- Underscore the engagement of anyone who works toward the academic success of young people.
- Communicate the importance of this issue for your organization.
- Above all, take the time to give a massive dose of encouragement to young people of all ages, recognize their progress, and congratulate them for their efforts… and to make a habit of it throughout the year.